|January 2001 - December 2004||Pretoria, South Africa|
|University of Pretoria|
Major in Multimedia
- Concerned with the practical application of different communication mediums & paradigms in a digital setting.
- Explored gamification & visual communication via basic design, layout, colour & interaction principles.
- Provided glimpses into what would later become the digital design process including graphic, product, interface, customer & user experience design.
Major in Computer Science
- Concerned with the theory & best practises of computer programming & software development.
- Explored core concepts including data-structures, design-patterns, programming languages, real-time 3D rendering, networks & security.
Major in English
- Concerned with the history, composition & use of the English language.
- Explored notable periods of literature & their effects on modern English.